It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:51 pm
Change font size

• Advertisement

Cannabis Lube Will Get Your Vagina High

by papapuff » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:07 pm

Cosmopolitan

Cannabis Lube Will Get Your Vagina High

June 8, 2014 at 5:15PM by Mark Shrayber

There's a secret ingredient in FORIA, a lubricant designed especially for women. And if you really like Marijuana, you'll be searching for the preorder button as soon as you read the next few words because this new lubricant contains cannabis and it's supposed to get you high. Like real high. Through your vagina. Fun!

The lubricant was revealed earlier this week by creator Matthew Gerson and a small bottle will run about $88. And, according to Gerson, it's worth it. The lube contains medical marijuana that is blended with MCT or coconut oil (great for staving off yeast infections!) to create a viscous, slippery, toy-safe, and vagina-safe product.

According to Nerve, the effects of the lubricant will vary for each person (the substance hasn't been standardized) so how individuals respond to the oil will likely have something to do with how they respond to marijuana, but Gerson points out that one of the main effects of the lube will be a destressing feeling. That sounds awesome! Who doesn't want to destress?

Here's how Gerson described the sensations:

"women report a sense of embodiment, a sense of dropping into a more full relationshipto sexual sensations, and sensations around the body. As you can imagine, as that builds up to orgasm, if orgasm is a part of your experience, then that can lead to intensification and a more full body experience."

Yes, but will it come with a packet of Cheetos?

Follow Mark on Twitter.

Image credit: Getty
papapuff

Advertisement

by papapuff » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:23 pm

The Cannabist

Ladies: Would you use this THC-infused oil for heightened orgasms?

PUBLISHED: JUN 9, 2014

By Ricardo Baca, The Cannabist Staff

(Foria)

The directions for Foria are unlike any other THC-infused product on the market:

“Apply 4-8 sprays directly onto the clitoris, inner and outer labia and inside the vagina,” the instructions begin.

It’s OK to giggle. Talking openly about sexuality is even more taboo than speaking plainly about your marijuana use, and Foria founder Mathew Gerson understands that his brand-new product occupies that very awkward crossroads where the two meet. Don’t believe him? Read out loud the rest of Foria’s directions and see if you don’t blush a little:

“Each spray contains approximately 2 milligrams of THC. Your body and its needs are unique, so it is recommended that you experiment slowly to learn what serving size is best for you. Allow 15-30 minutes to relax and absorb the medicine, a great time for foreplay or self-massage. Then enjoy alone or with a partner as desired.”

So … what exactly is Foria?

“It’s a sensual enhancement oil designed for female pleasure — a therapeutic aphrodisiac,” said Gerson, Foria’s Los Angeles-based creator. “Women have described it as relaxing, and they’ve said it’s heightened their sensations. They’ve associated it with warming and tingling, localized in the sexual region.”

Marijuana as a sexual aid is nothing new. But the creation of a lady-specific topical oil designed for sexual use directly on a woman’s genitals is new — or is it?

“I had a recollection of using marijuana in a sexual context, and it was an enhancement for myself and my partner,” said Gerson, who said Foria will land on the shelves of California dispensaries this week — and in other states in the near future. “And then I started doing more research, and marijuana has historically been used as an aid for sexuality or as an aphrodisiac. There’s a rich history there. It got me looking a little differently at marijuana historically … There are even examples of midwives using a honey-based concoction of cannabis for birthing and various other reasons where marijuana has been introduced to the body this way.”

The above directions, and even Gerson’s explanations on possible results, are intentionally vague.

“There’s a lot of shaming in the sex space on many different fronts, and to come at this with the expectation that you’re going to have an experience around the orgasm, it limits the full spectrum of introducing the medicine to the body in this way,” Gerson said. “We leave it to the women who are experiencing this for the first time, and that’s the best way to communicate its effects.”

Enter Carol Carlson, a 60-something who lives in Marin County with her husband. Carlson had recently asked her OB/GYN, “Is there a prescription out now to help my libido? I don’t have that same drive anymore.”

Her doctor’s response started out: “If I had a dollar for every patient who asked me that question …”

“Later that night,” Carlson told us, “I was going to dinner with friends of mine who knew Mat and said, ‘Well, I have a sample of something that might help.’ I said, ‘I’ll try it.’

“With no expectations I felt the power of it. I felt relaxed and aroused. I felt every feeling a little more sensitively. When you get older, (sex) becomes uncomfortable. Your body doesn’t function like it used to. It’s also a great lubricant, and it’s not messy like K-Y Jelly. It absorbs into the body, and that’s an added plus.

“I’m enjoying sex again, and my husband’s thrilled about that.”
papapuff

by papapuff » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:54 am

The Frisky

July 31,2014

I TRIED IT: 8 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT GETTING YOUR VAGINA HIGH WITH FORIA’S CANNABIS LUBE

Posted by Amelia McDonell-Parry

Before I used Foria’s Cannabis Lube to get my vagina high for the first time, I had a lot of thoughts running through my head about what it would be like. Is it going to be a high that’s similar to smoking weed? I love smoking weed. Or will it be more of a body high, like when you eat pot brownies? Oh shoot, am I going to trip balls? Maybe I shouldn’t do this on a Tuesday. I wonder if I’ll be easier to orgasm when I’m having sex if my vagina is stoned? Ooh, I wonder if my orgasms will be more powerful too. That would be awesome.

The truth is, it’s really kind of difficult to explain what it feels like to get your vagina high. But goddammit, I’m going to try.First, I’m need to highlight a couple of variables that may have impacted my experience.

I smoke weed. Not, like, constantly, but enough that the feeling of being high is familiar to me so I figured any physical and mental affects from using cannabis lube probably wouldn’t feel incredibly strange or bothersome or crazy. I also was not regular high when I used the cannabis lube, because I didn’t want to get confused. If you’re not someone who ever or rarely uses marijuana, I expect that the “high” feeling may be more pronounced for you, simply because it’s less familiar. (If you’re inclined to lecture me about the legality of marijuana use, you’re wasting your breath. I’m 100 percent in favor of complete legalization and I take my chances in the meantime, like lots and lots and lots of other people who think the criminalization of a plant is stupid as hell.)

I can orgasm from masturbation, but having an orgasm during sex has been difficult to the point of impossible for me. My ability to get myself off with no trouble shows I’m not anorgasmic, so I’ve puzzled over why it’s so difficult for me to get off with a partner and have actually recently concluded that my ADD is a big time factor in my ability to just let go. I’m too distracted by everything else happening during sex to “focus,” I guess you could say. It’s something I’m thinking of writing about, as I’ve talked to other people with ADD who have the same issue. Anyway, I didn’t get my hopes up that Foria’s Cannabis Lube would be this magical product that would overcome my ADD orgasm blockage, which is why I rationed the lube so I could test it during masturbation, when I knew I wouldn’t have any issues reaching the big O.

Now that we’ve gotten that out of the way, let’s get down to business. Here are eight things to know about getting your vagina stoned with Foria’s Cannabis Lube.

1. It smells only slightly weedy. I was a little concerned that cannabis lube would make my vagina smell and taste like old bong water, but luckily it does not have that super stank, skunky weed smell. If anything, Foria smells mostly like nothing, with a herbaceous top note. Totally inoffensive. Because I’m thorough, I spritzed the tiniest bit in my mouth to assess the taste and was relieved to discover it was also basically unnoticeable to the palate. The first time I used Foria was with a sex partner — who was aware that my vag was getting high for the occasion — and because it takes 30 minutes to really settle in and take effect, I’d already lubed myself up by the time we got down to business. He went down on me briefly and did not report any noticeable or distracting tastes/smells beyond what’s typical for my lady flower.

2. You use it the way you would use any lube. Foria comes in one of two size bottles, both small, with a spray top so you can spritz it on and in your vagina. I found spritzing inside me to be kind of difficult, so the first time, I had the dude I was sleeping with spritz it inside for me, and when I was alone, I used my fingers. If you’re using a vibrator, you can go ahead and spritz it on their too. I recommend using both inside the vagina and on the labia and clit and all that other junk. Go to town because…

3. You won’t trip balls. I don’t know why I thought this was even a possibility. Neither myself nor my vagina saw swirly colors or talking lampshades.

4. You will get really, really wet. Well, I did at least. Obviously, some of that additional wetness is the lube itself, but because I was rationing, I really didn’t use tons. I get pretty wet all on my own anyway, especially if I’m getting down with someone and there’s lots of foreplay, but Foria seemed to make me wetter than usual. Which was fantastic. Wetter is better!

5. You’ll feel a lot more loosey goosey down there. I’m going to get to explaining how, exactly, a stoned vagina feels, but the thing that stood out to me the most during the first time I used Foria is that I just felt really relaxed down there. Like, tension free. Like my vagina was kicking back on the beach in Mexico, without a care in the world. Like my puzzy had popped a quaalude and washed it down with a stiff whiskey. My vagina was kind of blessed out and down for whatever. My partner was someone I’ve slept with a few times before, we’re very much on the same page in terms of what we like to do in bed, and he’s always a frack blast. Being even more relaxed than usual down there resulted made it so we naturally ended up doin’ some stuff that I’m usually maybe a little more uptight about, so that was cool and fun and I enjoyed myself very much thank you.

6. Your vagina will feel stoned. Just your vagina though. So, Foria works, in that it has a noticeable affect on the way your vagina feels, but doesn’t do anything to the rest of your body or the body of the person sticking their dick in you. I, Amelia, did not feel high, but my vagina did. So what does that feel like? To a certain degree, the feeling is that of an increased, concentrated awareness of that part of your body. For those of you who have or do smoke pot, the best way I can describe it is the feeling you get when you take a hit, hold it in and then exhale, and then that warm, some of tingly, vaguely lightheaded feeling washes over you — imagine that feeling, but more subtle and constant, just in and around your vag. There’s a certain heady warmth to it. When my stoned vagina was being touched/licked/penetrated/etc. there was an increased awareness of all the sensations. It feels lovely, really, but it’s not extreme, which I think is a good thing.

7. That being said, it’s not a miracle lube. As I suspected, I still wasn’t able to get off with the dude I was boning. But again, I was a lot wetter and looser, which only made the sex better. If you don’t have issues with coming during sex, Foria shouldn’t get in the way of that.

8. Your orgasms will feel/be stronger. After few days after I used/enjoyed Foria during sex, I tried it during masturbation. Again, I noticed increased wetness, though not as much as the first time. Because I was alone, I took the time to really sit with and process how my stoned vag felt, without being distracted by all the fun stuff that’s happening when you’re hooking up with someone. And when I finally allowed myself to reach orgasm, that concentrated, increased awareness of every nerve in and around my vagina resulted in an impressive orgasm even by my standards. (What can I say, I give myself good orgasms.) Stronger, longer, almost slower, or maybe it just seemed that way because my vagina was high and time kinda creeps along lazily when you’re stoned.

At $88 for 30 ml (approximately 30 “servings”) or $24 for 5 ml (about five servings), Foria is not cheap for a lube, but isn’t badly priced for something containing THC. Unfortunately, at this stage, Foria is only available to California residents, and you have to join their medical marijuana collective (which requires a physician’s cannabis recommendation) in order to purchase Foria. Once you’re approved, you can order Foria and it will be delivered to you “directly and discreetly,” unless you’re like me and you announce to anyone and everyone who will listen that you’re in possession of weed lube.

So, if Foria for you? Personally, I think that if you live in California, have the money and are looking for a product to loosen you up and relax your vaginal senses, you should give Foria a shot. I would love to hear what other women think of this product and how it might be similar or different for them. Not that my experimentation with it is over — I still have a little bit left…
papapuff

by papapuff » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:13 pm

newcannabisventures.com

Tweed Selling FORIA Cannabis-Infused Personal Lubricant in Canada

February 20, 2017 at 4:48 pm

Published by NCV Newswire

FORIA Announces Canadian Collaboration with TWEED

FORIA brings a new option for female sexual health and to couples seeking enhanced intimate experiences. In February 2017 we celebrate international cannabis expansion alongside Canada’s recent advancements made regarding cannabis regulation, opening up new opportunities with medicinal options to Canadian citizens.

FEBRUARY 20, 2017, SMITH FALLS, ONTARIO, CANADA — After much anticipation, FORIA, the award-winning cannabis-infused personal lubricant designed for female sexual health is now available for purchase across Canada to registered TWEED customers. FORIA has received overwhelmingly positive, international attention from accredited sexual health professionals including educators, physicians and writers and via independent third party product reviews in outlets such as COSMOPOLITAN, WOMEN’S HEALTH MAGAZINE, VICE, GQ and VOGUE.

FORIA is made from a proprietary blend of premium cannabis extract and liquid coconut oil. It was created to give women a much needed option for sensual enhancement through using cannabis plant medicine without the experience of a psychoactive ‘head’ high. Since FORIA’s California launch in 2014, tens of thousands of women have experienced the product, many of them enthusiastically sharing their personal stories with other women and the online public. Patient/user testimonials consistently report a wide range of benefits to women’s sexual health from deeper and more accessible orgasms, to diminished discomfort during intercourse and full-body relaxation.

“Perimenopausal, menopausal, and post-menopausal women who have noticed a decline in sexual response have had great success with [FORIA],” says Dr. Jennifer Berman, an American Urologist and sexual health expert specializing in female sexual medicine. “Younger patients who have difficulty achieving orgasm have had enhanced response with it as well.”

In 2014, the American pharmaceutical market had zero products available to aid in female sexual pleasure whereas men had up to 26 different options to enhance sexual response.

With over 20,000 registered individuals in the online FORIA network and daily inquiries coming in from women and their partners across the globe, TWEED is honored to bring this product to the women of Canada who’ve been asking for FORIA Pleasure by name. TWEED, founded in 2014, has quickly established itself as a medical cannabis leader in Canada and other international markets. TWEED recognizes FORIA as a fellow industry leader with respect to its unique product offerings and is excited to put forward this product to its customers as a part of its ongoing commitment to product variety.

As with all legal cannabis products, those interested in FORIA will need to register online with TWEED and get authorization from their doctor. For more information on how to become a registered TWEED customer, visit http://www.TWEED.com/pages/become-a-customer.

FORIA was inspired by the three-thousand-year history of cannabis’ use as a sexual aide in traditional cultures around the world as well as current scientific research into the therapeutic benefits of the plant. In addition to promoting relaxation and blood flow, cannabis is known to directly affect the receptors in the brain responsible for tactile sensations and euphoria.

About FORIA

The cannabis inspired, sexual health and wellness company began in America in 2014 with the focus of producing high-quality, cannabis-infused products to naturally increase pleasure and diminish pain. Named “sex product of the year” in a 2104 issue of GQ Magazine, FORIA Pleasure is a natural sensual-enhancement oil designed for female pleasure. The formula is a unique blend of liquid coconut oil and cannabis, one of humanity’s oldest known aphrodisiacs. Additionally in America, FORIA produces two other products, FORIA Relief, a first of it’s kind cannabis-infused vaginal suppository to help mitigate menstrual pain, and FORIA Explore, a rectal suppository designed to diminish discomfort during anal play. For more information, http://www.foriapleasure.com.

About TWEED

TWEED is a globally recognized cannabis production brand. It has built a large and loyal following by focusing on quality products and meaningful customer relationships. TWEED doesn’t just sell cannabis, it facilitates a conversation about a product we’ve all hear about but haven’t met intimately yet. It is approachable and friendly, yet reliable and trusted. As cannabis laws liberalize around the world, TWEED will expand its leading Canadian position around the globe. Learn more at http://www.TWEED.com.

Original press release: http://foriapleasure.com/blogs/news/for ... with-tweed
papapuff

Return to News

• Advertisement